Ingenuity for a better industry
Established in 1991, Fuba Printed Circuits is one of the leading providers of printed circuit board services from product concept to maturity.
Fuba is focusing on high quality multilayer PCB mass manufacturing for the European automotive industry, as well as the U.S.A. Making use of a lower cost base in Tunisia, FUBA has established long-term supplier relations to serve the demands of well-known automotive first-tiers and OEMs…
Its 22 years of experience in PCB manufacturing across a myriad of customers enables Fuba Tunisie to cater to the specific and technology driven challenges from the automotive, medical, telecom and industrial sectors. Fuba Tunisie has always prided itself to be the one to offer the advanced copper inlays, controlled depth, impedance control and up to 26 layers technology.
FUBAs strategic plan is focusing on expanding into high-tech, high-reliability PCB manufacturing in larger serial production.
Sales by Customer Segment
- Develop new technologies : Blind and Buried via technology, HDI, Micros vias,IMS PTH.
- Develop specific technological customer solutions
- Invest in automatic equipment for process reliability
- Reduce internal external ppm
- Continuous Cost reduction through management team following cost Indicator
- Invest in reliability lab and energy efficiency
- Increase the level of Knowledge through continuous training, external competence and rely on strategic suppliers
- Invest in reliable and state of the art equipment
- Increase further the capacity in Tunisia
Harsch temperature environment materials
Description: Polyamide (Nelco, Ventec, Isola)
- High Tg (Tg 250) and Extreme Operating Temperature
- High Thermal Resistance(Td 390) and Several Assembly Processing
- Improved Fracture Toughness
- Low Z-axis CTE for Through Hole Reliability
- Chip Manufacturers
- Engine/Flight Controls
- Power Supply /Backplane
- Military and Burn-in Board
- Fuba capable of producing with current process, no samples submitted yet.
Thermal management: copper Inlay
- A Fuba-IPTE joint developped
- insertion machine
- Automatic control of the copper- inlay orientation .
- Insertion controlled by a force- distance curve using a very precise servo press .
- Thickness of the copper coins conform to the pcb thickness
- Easy to be adapted to different Inlay shapes.
- Capable to treat the production by panel or by arrays .
- Applicable for all chemical and organic surfaces
Copper Inlay Workstation:
- Manual workstation
- Automatic inlay insertion
- Way/force process controlled
- CCD camera Poke Yoke
- 8 and 10 mm Inlays
- Schmid Servo Press with Sensor
- Laser beam for positioning
- Fine centering unit
- Flexible design for upgrades
HDI : in development
- Blind micro via 125µm mechanical drilled : Released
- Laser drilling machines: Investment planned
- Horizontal plating line: Investment planned
- Hole wall cleaning : Investment planned
- Up to 3 press cycles released
HDI Blind/Burried via combinations
- Typical blind and burried vias automotive application
- Sequential lamination including multiple press cycles
- Embedded via filling by use of via fill prepreg type
SBU – Sequential Build Up
- Fotoprinting / plating
50 – 75µm inner layer cores (dielectric):
- 8 layer: Stackup with 75µm cores
- Fuba stackup improvement with unclad cores to stabelise construction
- Fuba internal release: 50µm cores