UTP CAT 5E
UTP CAT 5E
Request a quote
DATA + U/UTP CAT 5E
This is an unshielded data cable for high flow transmission in local computer networks (LAN).
Its transmission capacity may reach 130 Mbits/s.
It’s suitable for the transmission of images, voice and data.
ANSI / EIA-B-2; ISO / IEC 11801 and EN 50288
1- Conductors :
Conductors consists of a solid copper with a nominal diameter of 0.51 mm (AWG24)
Conductors are insulated by a solid polyethylene layer.
The thickness of insulation is such that the electrical and transmission characteristics are net.
- Cabling element: Insulated conductors are assembled in pairs.
- Cabling of elements: four pairs are assembled together.
4- Outer Sheath :
Outer sheath consists of PVC in accordance with NF EN C 50290-2-22. It is unleaded and flame retardant. (Category C2 according to NFC 32070 2.1 or EN 50265-2-2). It may be thermoplastic without halogens (LSZH).
The color of the sheath is selected by the customer.
A polyester rope is placed under the sheath to help split the sheath while cabling.
Conductor maximum electric resistance ----> 90 ? /km
Test voltage (1mn ) ----> 1 kV
Insulation resistance (200VCC) ----> > 5000 M? .km
Nominal mutual capacitance at 800 Hz ----> 55 nF/km
Imput impedance ----> 100± 20 ?
Nominal velocity of propagation ----> 66 % de C.
- Flame retardant, does not spread flames - Category C2 NFC 32070 2.1
- Operating temperature -10°C +70° C
- Maximum voltage use 180V to 50hz
- These cables do not contain any substance referred to in the European Decree N° 2002/95/EC (RoHS) of January 27, 2003, relating to limiting the use of certain dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipment.